|Courses||Sri Lankan Students LKR|
|Pre-University Level- Foundation|
|University Foundation Studies||LKR 48,000/= per unit|
|Academic English PFD002||LKR 32,500/=|
|BTEC Higher National Diploma|
|HNC Certificate of Business||LKR 50,000/= per semester incl PEARSON Registration|
|HND Diploma of Business||LKR 66,500/= per semester incl PEARSON Registration|
ACBT has now opened a collection account at Sampath Bank for the convenience of all the students.
All Student payments commencing from Semester 02, 2017 should be through Sampath Bank Student Deposit slips, which are available at any Sampath Bank Branch, ACBT reception, marketing and accounts departments.
|If students withrdraw within the first two weeks of semester commencement||The 25% fee payment will be refunded minus a Rs 10,000 administration fee|
|If students withdrawn between weeks 3-4 of semester commencement||75 % of the 25% of the fee payment will be refunded minus a Rs 15,000 administration fee|
|If students withdraw after week 4||No refund of fees|
Refund Policy for Excess Fees Paid
Course Fees will be refunded in Full Less an administrative Charge Depending on the value of the refund.
Students must produce the following documents in order to process the refund to the finance Department.
- Letter of Request of the refund.
- Original copy of the payment receipts given by ACBT.
- Copy of the Subject withdrawal from approved by the Director Academic Affairs.
- Excess money will only be refunded if the student is not going to continue his/her studies with ACBT or upon graduation from the Final year of study.
- If it is a complete withdrawal letter to the fact needs to be produced.
- All refunds will take a maximum of two weeks to process.
If there are withdrawals from semester studies there will be no refund of fees. The fees paid will be transferred to the future semesters in full.